500 Student visa

Before you apply for this visa, you must have:

  • been accepted to study full-time in a registered course at an educational institution in Australia

  • organised appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia if you are under 18 years of age.

With limited exceptions, you must be enrolled in a course of study that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

If you are applying from outside Australia, you must include a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for each intended course of study with your visa application. A letter of offer from your education provider will not be accepted.

You do not need to provide a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) if you are:

  • sponsored by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade – provide a letter of support

  • sponsored by the Australian Department of Defence – provide a letter of support

  • a secondary exchange student – provide an Acceptance Advice of Secondary Exchange Student (AASES) form

  • a postgraduate research student required to remain in Australia for marking of your thesis – provide a letter from your education provider.

If you are in Australia, you can apply with a letter of offer or a CoE but you must obtain a CoE to be granted the visa.

文章分类 Classification

​近期文章 Recent News